Avery's Pet Styling Salon COVID-19 Policy
Our thoughts and prayers continue to be with those affected by novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) around the world. As the impact of this situation grows in the communities where we serve, we would like to update you on the steps that we’re taking to keep our Associates and Customers safe.
Avery's Pet Styling Salon has temporarily discontinued our in-salon/walk-in service. Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our customers and our employees. We are putting a great deal of emphasis on the procedures that support our high standards in the areas of cleanliness and health. Some of the most important areas of focus are ensuring that our hand-washing practices are rigorously followed, strictly requiring Associates who don’t feel well to stay home from work, and frequently disinfecting commonly touched surfaces in all sections of our mobile grooming vans.
For our Mobile Pet Grooming Service, we have instituted several additional safety precautions, including:
- Daily pre-work symptom checks for every staff member before he or she begins work
- Providing cloth face covers for staff
- Providing specific gloves for staff to wear while servicing our customers and their pets, in addition to the gloves that we always wear
- Every day, we hold ourselves to very high cleanliness and health standards that are designed to maintain a safe and healthy environment for our customers and staff.
- In addition, we remain vigilant in learning more about this disease by monitoring developments closely and keeping informed of additional recommendations from public health agencies. We are ready to initiate further measures that will make a positive difference, as they become known.
We will continue to monitor this fluid situation and will continue making adjustments to our safety practices as recommended by the CDC.
If you have additional questions, please contact us – we are here to help.
For additional information about COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at cdc.gov.
At Avery's Pet Styling, we are committed to doing what’s right to protect our Customers and Associates and to do our part in preventing transmission of Coronavirus.
Thank you to our Loyal Customers for your continued confidence and trust in our people and our company.
Taria Avery, Owner